I Got Transport Tycoon On PlayStation (PSX)

General talk about Transport Tycoon that isn't specific to TTD, TTDPatch or OpenTTD.
Comeng 523M
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: I Got Transport Tycoon On PlayStation (PSX)

Post by Comeng 523M »

leno4 wrote:
dunbrine47 wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: You found this in a K-Mart?Wow I would exepect this in a thrift store,but K-Mart?What K-Mart do you go to,it must have a huge and divirse bargan bin.
Did you get this in Austraila?
I know I was stunned. I live in Melbourne and bought it at Watergardens. Nope i just found it in the rack there was actually 3 copied. only 4 bucks
You could consider anything in Watergardens a thrift store. :lol:

I'm assuming by Watergardens you mean the shopping centre in Sydenham? You can get some weird s**t there...
dunbrine47
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by dunbrine47 »

Comeng 523M wrote:
leno4 wrote:
dunbrine47 wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: You found this in a K-Mart?Wow I would exepect this in a thrift store,but K-Mart?What K-Mart do you go to,it must have a huge and divirse bargan bin.
Did you get this in Austraila?
I know I was stunned. I live in Melbourne and bought it at Watergardens. Nope i just found it in the rack there was actually 3 copied. only 4 bucks
You could consider anything in Watergardens a thrift store. :lol:

I'm assuming by Watergardens you mean the shopping centre in Sydenham? You can get some weird s**t there...
When I made that post I first thought that he got it in an U.S K-mart(They Suck by the way.).
Then I said to myself that that had to be from down under from looking at the box shots.
Now about Watergardens what kind of weird "s**t"can you get there?
Open Tower LTD - The sky is the limit. Our home page: http://opentower.sourceforge.net/
Medowlands Xanadu

Winner of the 2008 fourm Awards for:
Least helpful member

Most annoying member
TTD Dude
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TTD Dude »

I was going to buy it off Ebay.com for fairly cheap, but $4.00 in US Money?!?! Woe! Great job finding a great deal like that! I'm in Oregon and man alive! Prices on everything especially Video games are sky rocketing in price! I can't even find it for cheap at Game Trader! Anyway, Great job on finding a great deal!

Return to “General Transport Tycoon”